Sat 07 June 2014
21:00 - 04:00
Raunistulantie 25 Turku
Admission: 20€ / 15€ (members of Finnish kinky associations and SETA)
In early June Turun Baletti changes to industrial mood and takes over Barker Theatre again. Early on there will be industrial experimental bondage and around the midnight the stage will be transformed into a "Sub Factory" by Teatteri Tuska. In addition to DJs musical entertainment is provided by Possible Space: cosmic industrial music for humans and machines.
- Map Link
- You should bring cash with you as the admission can not be paid by card and the nearest cash dispenser is quite far.
- Cloakroom is included in admission.
- To get out into the smoking area you need to go one floor down by stairs.
- Theatre lobby sells mild alcoholic beverages and no other alocolic beverage may be consumed there. In the main hall you may drink your personal beverages.
- Busses 14 and 15 (Kauppatori - Saramäki) take you closest to the party. Service is sparse and last bus leaves Kauppatori at 22.50 http://bussit.turku.fi/
- Bus 1 (Kauppatori - Airport) have better service that continues longer but you need to walk about 500 metres more.
- Taxi from the city centre will cost about 15€.
- There is plenty of free parking available in the immediate vicinity.